Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

+5
Andy Mc
Mo
milspec6
Pro Touch
Bonnet Pro
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. Empty CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

Post by Bonnet Pro Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:31 am

I tried to address this in the surface cleaning post and could not so I'm starting this topic. Click on the attachment at the bottom for more details.

But

This is why I am not able to sell as many residential customers on it.....

1. I dont have the breath day in and day out to go through all these explainations when someone has already sold them on HWE, I dont have the time or energy nor do I want to spend time to convince them. Mam are you interested in a very fast dry time, carpets that stay cleaner longer and a great price? Offer an option you might be surprised.

2. Most of our residential cleanings are actually pretty clean carpet, they get it done frequently and many many of these homes are "shoes off" homes, which we've found is becoming more and more common.

so in a shoes off, not so dirty home what are the pads going to look like? you tend to see more than you would expect but also not every dirty.....
So what does the dirty water from extraction look like, not very dirty? that is the point of good maintenance. A great pad and chem will show dirt.

so when the customer is getting a cleaning to stay sanitized, and have dust mites, skin cells, etc removed, and they see you spinning a pad around "smearing" --(in their mind) The pad may spin but it also absorbs and dries within the 2 hour window that clear water can turn into grey water from bacterial growth. A polymer shell dries over everything cleaned so if it cant breath can it live?

our experience the perception of value for them is much higher with truck mounted steam cleaning.

Why? because you clean everything with water!, doesnt have to be 600psi and hydro force pressure washing

but they like to see stuff being removed out of the house not into a pad, with a medium soiled house its easy to impress with VLM but when talking about removing microscopic contaminants, hard sell

Attachments
CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. Attachment
CT6 Logo and text rev.pdf (75 Kb) Downloaded 205 times
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. Empty Re: CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

Post by Pro Touch Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:36 pm

Looking forward to more details on this program. Thanks.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. Empty Re: CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon.

Post by milspec6 Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:06 pm

I've already mentioned that either method will clean a carpet and it just comes down to what method you want to use to extract the soil. They both have a plus and a minus and it is up to seller to maximize those pluses to land the job.

I think hwe's biggest selling point is the sanitizing aspect of flushing a fabric with a very hot solution. Customers can understand that easier than trying to claim the same thing using any other method.

I believe that a vlm method using a peroxide or other sanitizing agent will accomplish the bacteria-killing action necessary, but I can't accept that the polymer would have that effect alone. Both bacteria and viruses can survive under amazing conditions to include being frozen and void of oxygen for a period of time. Some viruses can even survive boiling water or 10-15 minutes at a time, so even hwe falls short in some cases. I wouldn't try and sell anyone on the sanitizing ability of a straight polymer....add a peroxide boost, more believable.

As for clear water becoming grey water from bacteria...yes, that is very true. Bacteria is always around us, did you know that each person has their own signature bacteria flora on their hands as unique as a fingerprint? Even if the bacteria was sitting on the polymer, it would still be able to come into contact with a new host...both methods don't protect a person from exposure after a cleaning. The hwe method just removes the build-up that is already present on the textile....if the house is infected, the carpet will reinfect in short time.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pro Touch Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Good point Mil about viruses. All you have to do is look up how long Salmonella can live through boiling water and freezing to make that point or really freak you out. Still looking forward to more info though.
Pro Touch
Pro Touch
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Mar 05, 2014 7:12 pm

I agree, education never ends....I will take all that I can get. Instruct away, I have my notebook ready sir.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:49 am

CT6 Low Mositure Traing Program coming soon. Ct6_lo10
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 am

The Andy Foundation Offers free VLM training to it's members.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:34 am

Sure Andy, way to hog my post. Smile 

I will have more more detail on this elite course around the middle of next week.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:44 am

The Andy Foundation training was a big hit at the no sticky Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:53 am

I picked up 4 new members over there, they now pay monthly membership dues.

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:03 pm

A little about the instructor Ive chosen for CT6
You just wont find a better teacher for encapsulation. I have US patents, have cleaned for 30 years and have dedicated my last 14 years to low moisture with Bonnet Pro. Leo is way ahead of me that's why he will teach my class.

Our Mission

We are innovative carpet cleaning industry leaders, setting the benchmark for business mentoring and training programs in our industry. As Australia’s premier training organization for the carpet cleaning industry ACCI is positioned to set the industry standard for environmental responsibility in all aspects of carpet cleaning. Our focus is to inject sustainable processes into every aspect of our business – from research and development to marketing and distribution.
About Us

ACCI was established out of a need for the carpet cleaning industry to have a certification program that set the standard for excellence. In recognition of our standards ACCI is Australia’s only independent certification with formal endorsement from carpet manufacturers and affiliated organizations. ACCI’s track record for creating unique and innovative educational and member support programs, distinguishes the organization and its members as truly elite, in an otherwise unregulated industry.
CEO – LEO POWELL

For over thirty years, Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute founder Leo Powell has been setting new and innovative industry benchmarks in cleaning practices, education, scientific research and ground breaking industry programs.

Following a successful twenty year career as an owner/operator of carpet cleaning businesses, Leo applied his extensive industry experience and created Australia’s first local content, industry specific educational program in 1989.
ACCI

These courses were formalised in 1994 when Leo formed the Australian Carpet Cleaning Institute, Australasia’s first certification program for the local carpet cleaning industry.  ACCI quickly became the symbol of elite professionalism and as a result found absolute support from industry icons such as DuPont, 3M, Wools of New Zealand and the industry’s largest carpet manufacturers.
ACCI MEMBERSHIP

As a professional educator Leo understood that courses alone would not fill the credibility void created by an unregulated industry. ACCI membership filled that void with a unique technical information and business building facility that has seen ACCI become the largest trade organization in Australasia.

INDUSTRY RECOGNITION

With such a strong membership base of top quality professionals Leo created several manufacturer warranty support programs for carpet manufacturers and in 1997 was contracted by DuPont fibres to operate the DuPont Warranty Hotline, and shortly after the Interface Hotline. Leo’s teaching reputation has been recognised internationally with invitations to teach in United Arab Emirates, India, Thailand, Malaysia, China and Hong Kong.

WOOLS OF NEW ZEALAND

In 1998 Leo was contracted to Wools of New Zealand to seek out and train the best of the best ACCI technicians to join the elite Woolcare Technician program. By 1999 Leo was contracted to lecture in Hong Kong and mainland China by Wools of New Zealand, Taiping Carpets Hong Kong and International Carpets Thailand.
HECS

From 1996 Leo teamed up with Dr Peter Dingle to research and develop ground breaking environmentally sensitive cleaning strategies for the carpet cleaning industry. Dr Peter Dingle is an Associate Professor at Murdoch University and is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Environmental Sciences. The partnership culminated in the revolutionary Health and Environmental Cleaning Systems ( HECS ) program.

This program literally turned the industry light switch on, raising awareness of all the complex issues surrounding both indoor and ultimately outdoor environments that affect carpet cleaners and their clients.

Thanks to HECS issues such as IAQ, mould, asthma, dust mite, cleaning chemical and waste water are all common place subjects being addressed by the industry at all levels. HECS certified technicians can be found across the nation and are indicative of a truly unique group of professionals with world class best practice knowledge and skills.
Sustainable Carpet Cleaning Systems

In 2003 Leo was invited to participate in the development of DuPont’s new encapsulation cleaning technology ResisTech. Thanks to this ground breaking innovation, Leo has led a revolution in carpet cleaning to pioneer Sustainable Carpet Cleaning Systems which has now changed the industry forever and secured the most positive environmental awareness in the history of Australian carpet cleaning.
Green Pathway Certification

In another industry first ACCI has taken the next step in environmental responsibility and pioneered the development of the first genuine industry specific ’Green Certification’ with the introduction of Green Pathway. This is an internationally recognized certification for carpet cleaners where the ultimate goal is to create an ISO 14001 environmental management system
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:14 pm

Bonnet Pro wrote:I tried to address this in the surface cleaning post and could not so I'm starting this topic. Click on the attachment at the bottom for more details.

But

This is why I am not able to sell as many residential customers on it.....

1. I dont have the breath day in and day out to go through all these explainations when someone has already sold them on HWE, I dont have the time or energy nor do I want to spend time to convince them. Mam are you interested in a very fast dry time, carpets that stay cleaner longer and a great price? Offer an option you might be surprised.

2. Most of our residential cleanings are actually pretty clean carpet, they get it done frequently and many many of these homes are "shoes off" homes, which we've found is becoming more and more common.

so in a shoes off, not so dirty home what are the pads going to look like? you tend to see more than you would expect but also not every dirty.....
So what does the dirty water from extraction look like, not very dirty? that is the point of good maintenance. A great pad and chem will show dirt.

so when the customer is getting a cleaning to stay sanitized, and have dust mites, skin cells, etc removed, and they see you spinning a pad around "smearing" --(in their mind) The pad may spin but it also absorbs and dries within the 2 hour window that clear water can turn into grey water from bacterial growth. A polymer shell dries over everything cleaned so if it cant breath can it live?

our experience the perception of value for them is much higher with truck mounted steam cleaning.

Why? because you clean everything with water!, doesnt have to be 600psi and hydro force pressure washing

but they like to see stuff being removed out of the house not into a pad, with a medium soiled house its easy to impress with VLM but when talking about removing microscopic contaminants, hard sell

I didnt mean VLM is bad, Im actually a fan of it. We have a few places we always vlm.

Just find that most all of them want the steam cleaning, we offer it and some are all for it but not nearly as many.
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ( miller ) gerry Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:32 am

I am interested in this training course.

( miller ) gerry
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.gemscarpetcleaningplus.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andykramer20 Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Well found out about this forum From John from bonnet pro very great guy and we had a very funny and interesting conversation on Saturday. Right who work on saturday well me and John. Any way this training class not only sounds great but a step above anything I have everseen or heard of.

Andykramer20

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:58 pm

I don't think I've ever heard of a Low Moisture training class. John will there be a VLM manual available with the class?

Welcome Andy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:45 pm

Hi Mo,
Yes there will be a manual and a certification. I have a one page ad made for it but am having problems uploading. The web page with full details will be up by Thursday. Thanks.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:07 pm

Send it to me. I'll see if I can upload for you
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:35 am

Hi Mo,

I sent you an email with it early yesterday. Did you receive it?
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:45 pm

I just checked my email and I uploaded the PDF document that you sent. Do you have in a JPEG file
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by whippet Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:47 pm

Is there any other states it will be held in

whippet

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:09 pm

"Is there any other states it will be held in"

Hi, Currently Im not sure. We have some great hotel deals with free transportation to and from the class and it catered. You can see it on the link below.

Hi, The page can be accessed by go to:

http://bonnetpro.com/CT6-Training-Course/CT6-Training-Course.html
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Looks worth attending if near that area. Might be a little far for me during the peak summer times, but I put it on my calendar just the same. Looks like it would be very educational.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:43 am

"Looks worth attending if near that area. Might be a little far for me during the peak summer times, but I put it on my calendar just the same. Looks like it would be very educational."

Hope you can get away for a day and a /12 with travel. Could have a big impact on your coming encap years.
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mc Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:56 am

I think you should call it the Andy Foundation Discount, (AFD)

and only give it to my members. That will force more people to join the foundation,, and In turn, I will give you a cut of monthly dues that I rake in.

This is how business is done now days, or No??

Andy Mc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bonnet Pro Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:45 am

The teacher of this class and his team did a large amount of research on vacuums, so much in fact that Dyson, even thou they had their own in house team of researchers purchased Leo`s test data for over 50 grand. The fact is this guy who is also a cleaner and not just a suite, he is the premier teacher in our industry period! If you where going to learn about F1 driving and Michael Schumacher was going to give you a class personally would you go? Of course you would. Leo Powell is that guy in our industry.

Invest just 1 day and become excite about cleaning again, get recharged and gain knowledge that will improve your future.

Part of Leo`s bio: http://accii.com.au/about/
Bonnet Pro
Bonnet Pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next