Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

+8
Matt; My carpet cleaner
brianbenaiah
ACpower1
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Royal Man
milspec6
Mo
12 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 17 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:09 pm

I can see the by-pass also being handy with the LP heater. Although I've never had one, but have thought about adding one many times, just haven't yet.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit - Page 17 Empty Re: Loaner Review Wand-eeze Carpet Cleaning Wand Kit

Post by Mo Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:I can see the by-pass also being handy with the LP heater.  Although I've never had one, but have thought about adding one many times, just haven't yet.

So that you can get rid of the cold water before you start cleaning?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:08 pm

Mo wrote:
Davey Cracker wrote:I can see the by-pass also being handy with the LP heater.  Although I've never had one, but have thought about adding one many times, just haven't yet.

Exactly. A bypass valve lets you get your water up to max temps prior to cleaning. Simple to install and can be done for about $12 in parts.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:37 pm

Mo wrote:

Yes, and you can keep that water moving if you have to set the wand down for a couple min.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:40 pm

milspec6 wrote:
Mo wrote:

Exactly.  A bypass valve lets you get your water up to max temps prior to cleaning.  Simple to install and can be done for about $12 in parts.

didn't you post how to do it before, Rob? If so, do you remember the thread?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:51 pm

You guys sure do know how to derail a thread.  Royal is probably checking in to see what were saying about the wandeeze and you guys are talking about heaters and bypass valves .You guys are terrible Very Happy

Sorry Royal man I apologize for these guys. 

So how come Rob can't put a bypass valve on his wand with the wandeeze. Not enough room, makes it too heavy.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:04 pm

I'd guess he prob could, but it would take some different engineering?

De-rail?...What's that,? isn't that what we do to every thread here?......no thread is sacred! Twisted Evil
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:58 pm

Sure a bypass could still be added, but it would be an ugly set-up and you wouldn't be able to pivot the wand-eeze any more without some kind of swivel elbow or some crap.

It just wouldn't be a very good idea.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:30 pm

Good point, I didn't think about it swiveling.....unless it had a flexible hose. Sounds like a PITA tho
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:
Mo wrote:

Yes, and you can keep that water moving if you have to set the wand down for a couple min.

But the thermostat on the little giant turns off the burner when it reaches you max temp setting so why would you have to worry about setting your wand down?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:58 pm

Mo wrote:
Davey Cracker wrote:
Mo wrote:

But the thermostat on the little giant turns off the burner when it reaches you max temp setting so why would you have to worry about setting your wand down?

TO keep your pump from boiling the water due to no flow and causing the seals to be destroyed.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:44 am

Isn't that what the pressure relief valve is for?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:24 am

Mo wrote:Isn't that what the pressure relief valve is for?

Not really, a thermal relief valve would do it.

milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:17 am

Little Giant doesn't have thermal relief valves they use pressure relief vales? We can start a new topic to discuss this further.

Now with regards to the Wandeeze Loaner Program. I would like to thank Dave Yokum for lending the Wandeeze to The Lounge for testing. It takes a lot of courage and confidence in your product to put it through the ringer. I would also like thank you for offering the tool at a discount to Lounge members. There are no more participants in the loaner program so it is officially over.

If there is anyone that would like to order the Wandeeze or has questions go to Wandeeze
or start a new topic.

Rob you as a moderator can post in closed topics so if you guys do get together you can post videos or pics here in this topic or start a new topic what ever you prefer.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:26 pm

The valve finally bwent out on the wandeeze. Gonna have to use my old soft touch valve. I have a feeling I'm going to miss the ability to change hand positions especially with the busy week ahead
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:04 am

Wow, that seems like an early death for that valve. I expected a longer life than that. Mine is still good...knock on wood.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:32 pm

Ibdint think it's even been a year since I bought. But I can tell you going back to the soft touch valve sucks. My hands are just to small for a two inch tube.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Mo wrote:Ibdint think it's even been a year since I bought. But I can tell you going back to the soft touch valve sucks. My hands are just to small for a two inch tube.

You do know that you left the door wide open with your statement.....someone is going to say it. Razz
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:28 pm

Lol, Mo Trump, ba..ha..ha..ha......
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:30 pm

milspec6 wrote:
Mo wrote:Ibdint think it's even been a year since I bought. But I can tell you going back to the soft touch valve sucks. My hands are just to small for a two inch tube.

You do know that you left the door wide open with your statement.....someone is going to say it. Razz

The thought did occur to me as I was writing that. If anyone does make a comment Ill be forced to post a pic Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:36 pm

Cat Phones
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17