Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy

+4
Royal Man
SCCC
Davey Cracker
Mo
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy Empty Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy

Post by Mo Wed May 20, 2015 5:22 pm

Forget about what you heard about this wand. Let's put this sucker through the ringer and give it a down and dirty Cleaners Lounge review. Try before you buy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy Empty Re: Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 20, 2015 5:33 pm

Does that swivel have a lock?

What's the price on it??
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy Empty Re: Dev Pro Wand Loaner Program - Try it before you buy

Post by Mo Wed May 20, 2015 5:53 pm

Currently negotiating Cleaners Lounge Pricing with Tony and Tom.

I don't know about swivel.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed May 20, 2015 6:37 pm

Wow Mo that was a nice little video you are getting good at it.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SCCC Wed May 20, 2015 6:45 pm

The swivel DOES NOT lock but it has some resistance in it, I do mostly empty work, so I didn't want to have to carry another wand. I have my PC4 as my back up and that is all the room I have.
Our SRP is 799.00, I have been getting some really good feed back from guys, on some things they would like to see on the wand,
One is the WP soft touch. There anti drip valves due to they are a little heavier duty than what we use now.
The WP CV's are going to take a little more work as we will have to redo how the manifolds are held.
The soft touch is just a simple as Dam/WP have the same bolt pattern.
Guys are super happy with recovery with this wand, and dry times.
SCCC
SCCC
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Wed May 20, 2015 9:16 pm

I was wondering about shipping. Every time i shipped a wand it was quite a bit.

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 20, 2015 9:53 pm

Shipping I'd guess is going to be $30-40, if not going too far?

Mo is the Fed Ex man, so he would know better?

BTW Mo, did you know "Chuck Noland" when that Fed Ex plane went down in the So. Pacific?? laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Wed May 20, 2015 10:06 pm

That wand is so bad ass going to order one real soon
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 20, 2015 10:23 pm

Anything oversize is going to be more expensive to ship. Good thing is I still have my employee discount.  I'll be in Cali for a week so DP and Dave can take it for a spin while I'm there.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed May 20, 2015 10:46 pm

BTW Mo, did you know "Chuck Noland" when that Fed Ex plane went down in the So. Pacific?? laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed May 20, 2015 10:57 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:BTW Mo, did you know "Chuck Noland" when that Fed Ex plane went down in the So. Pacific?? laughing

Yeah Couldn't fly jump seat after that happended
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Thu May 21, 2015 4:27 pm

Ok I have The Cleaners Lounge Loaner discount price for the Dev Pro can't get this price anywhere else. PM me if you want to know what it is.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Thu May 21, 2015 9:45 pm

Why PM ? Why not disclose it here and only ACTIVE members can purchase it for that price, that will attract some of these fckin' lurkers to start posting some sh!t !!
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 pm

Wo3d to your muther, DP!!

OK Mo then PM me the price.......and while your at it PM every forum member. laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 pm

I don't know, I'm not a fan of swivel wands any more after running the Mytee for a couple of years. It also looks like the 6-jet is the way to go by the size of the gaps using the quad layout.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 22, 2015 7:03 am

That's the way they want to do it.

Judging by the lack of interest so far. I doubt if we will even be doing this one. PM me if you want to borrow it.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri May 22, 2015 8:05 am

I'm not a big on swivel wand either but I'm down with trying it on a job or two as long as I don't have to pack it up and ship it out, so if you're in Cali I can pick it up and drop it off at wherever you're staying Mo.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Fri May 22, 2015 8:59 am

milspec6 wrote:I don't know, I'm not a fan of swivel wands any more after running the Mytee for a couple of years.  It also looks like the 6-jet is the way to go by the size of the gaps using the quad layout.

I maybe mistaken but I don'y think MyT would be the standard to judge the quality of swivel wands. Were they the first ones to do that?
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by ACpower1 Fri May 22, 2015 4:27 pm

milspec6 wrote:I don't know, I'm not a fan of swivel wands any more after running the Mytee for a couple of years.  It also looks like the 6-jet is the way to go by the size of the gaps using the quad layout.

mytee swivel is garboonce compared to the dev pro.. mytee swivel is just metal rubbing on metal, dev pro has ball bearings and sealed off
ACpower1
ACpower1
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

http://www.hydracleanNW.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Fri May 22, 2015 4:36 pm

ACpower1 wrote:mytee swivel is garboonce compared to the dev pro..    mytee swivel is just metal rubbing on metal,    dev pro has ball bearings and sealed off

I could see it being useful, but don't think I'd be interested unless it was lockable so it didn't swivel when you didn't want it to.
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri May 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Davey Cracker wrote:
ACpower1 wrote:mytee swivel is garboonce compared to the dev pro..    mytee swivel is just metal rubbing on metal,    dev pro has ball bearings and sealed off

I could see it being useful, but don't think I'd be interested unless it was lockable so it didn't swivel when you didn't want it to.

I agree....being able to lock it down would be a plus.

I've been lucky, my Mytee never suffered any leakage or grinding with the swivel. Where it goes wrong is the jet placement over-spray, the valve is too far forward, and the inability to stop the head from swiveling when you didn't want it. Setting the wand down and having to fight the head from rotating in your way got old pretty quick.

Ball-bearing swivel sounds really nice and smooth, maybe a little heavy, but that can be a good thing. I just feel like the swivel was better on paper than reality.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Fri May 22, 2015 8:25 pm

I agree, fighting with the head especially being pulled down by the vac lift sucks big time, however I can see this being helpful when you get to the corner and need to twist the tube a little to reach all the way to the corner, I'm willing to give it a shot and will give my honest review if I do it.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Fri May 22, 2015 8:38 pm

That was the one great thing about the swivel, driving it into the corner of the closets. You can get to areas that a normal wand couldn't reach due to tight spaces, but that wasn't enough for me in the end to keep using it.
milspec6
milspec6

Back to top Go down

Post by Royal Man Sat May 23, 2015 6:52 am

Wonder if he can come up with a toe operated lock so the swivel can be used just when needed like closets?

Royal Man
Active Poster
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Sat May 23, 2015 7:53 am

Funny you mention that Dave. I was thinking what a pain it would be to have to bend down every time you wanted to use the swivel option.

I never used a swivel wand before. But I always thought it would be nice to tell a customer, " No need to move the bed mam, I have a swivel wand that cam clean under the bed with out moving it."
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next