Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» RX20 for sale
by ACE Services Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:25 pm

» So has this forum too, went the way of extinction too?
by Mo Wed May 01, 2019 9:13 pm

» Roll call....
by ACE Services Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 am

» New moves for business 2019
by ACpower1 Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:48 am

» Government shutdown
by ACE Services Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:35 am

» Stepped back in time
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:47 am

» .....Christmas ever
by Mo Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:46 am

» have you ever use dyson for cleaning ?
by milspec6 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:22 pm

» Water Heater
by Mo Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:31 pm

» anyone have an idea of why...?
by milspec6 Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

» I don't know squat
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:14 pm

» what would you charge
by Mo Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:01 am

» Frozen cleaning for practice
by milspec6 Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:33 pm

» for the Holidays........
by Matt; My carpet cleaner Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:20 pm

» Pricing....ouch
by milspec6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:37 pm

What do you guys say we do a Cleaners Lounge Loaner

+6
Floorguy
Pro Touch
Ryan S
Davey Cracker
milspec6
Mo
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

What do you guys say we do a Cleaners Lounge Loaner - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys say we do a Cleaners Lounge Loaner

Post by milspec6 Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:51 pm

I think we are all on the same page for the most part.

Raffle tickets to take part in loaner program
1 week trial period
Withhold reviews until all have completed program
Draw a winner from the group and let him choose which tool they want, auction off the other for help with future loaners
Compare the sapphire with the HF tool or Dri-master.

All that is left is to decide on the cost of the ticket. Once we know who wants to take part, we can figure out the participation cost. Then, if someone wants to purchase additional tickets for extras draws, all the better.
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

What do you guys say we do a Cleaners Lounge Loaner - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you guys say we do a Cleaners Lounge Loaner

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Min amount, maybe $20-30?.......with tix costing somewhere between $1-5 ea?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:17 pm

members with no post activity   100

Members with under 20 post.     58

Members with under 50 post      16

Members with 50-300 post.       21

Members with 500 post.             6

That's what we got as of today.

Last edited by Ryan S on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks for taking the time to provide those stats, Ryan!  cheers 
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:32 pm

Hey did ya check the total to see if it matched the total number of members? Lol.

I would venture to say the about 35 of those postless members are peanut gallery on lookers from the zipper war that was waged last month. Puts so e of the number so to perspective when you consider some variables.

Those stats look really good considering the forum is only five months young.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:00 pm

So far we have Mo, Ryan, Mil, and Davey participating in Upholstery Tool Loaner Program.

Floor Guy, Pro Touch and Terry would you guys be interested in participating? Anyone else interested? Ryan and Mil already own the SS tool so they will evaluating the hydrokinetic tool so we need a few more guys to test the SS tool.

If your not interested in participating you could also donate $10.00 for 2 raffle tickets for a chance to win the tools after the completion of the program.

I made a widget with the donation buttons. I started it off with a Cleaners Lounge donation of $100.00 and my $25.00 participation fee.

We can work on other ways to raise funds for the tools and continue to finalize the details of the program.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.thecleanerslounge.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:09 pm

hey Mo, are we limited to 2 tickets? I would like to purchase 10, if so how can we do that at check out?
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:15 pm

I can add another Donate but for a block of 5 & 10 tickets. Unfortunately I can't leave the amount blank on those buttons. You can also buy tickets by emailing me.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:17 pm

got to keep those numbers even, unless your gonna prorate at 5.00 per ticket.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:22 pm

Yeah $5.00 per ticket
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:35 pm

We'll know if that participation fee is too much if we hear crickets or Davey and pull out Very Happy Actually Davey better not the amount of the participation fee was his idea.

But when you think about with a miniumum of 5.00 you could win a 4-500.00 dollar upholstery tool.

We could get the Hydro Kenitic tool first for you and Mil to test plus it's a little less expensive than the SS tool
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by milspec6 Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:48 pm

Sounds like it is coming together...
milspec6
milspec6

http://castledefendersllc.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Floorguy Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:47 pm

Mo did ya miss my post at the 1st??

just bought a SS uph tool....

had the 2nd generation drimaster tool....
Floorguy
Floorguy
Active Poster
Active Poster

http://www.paynelessfloorcare.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan S Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Floorguy wrote:Mo did ya miss my post at the 1st??

just bought a SS uph tool....

had the 2nd generation drimaster tool....

Would you be interested in looking at the hydro kinetic? I just bought the SS but am interested in how the hydro performs.
Ryan S
Ryan S
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Sorry about that Floor Guy I missed that.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Mo wrote:We'll know if that participation fee is too much if we hear crickets or Davey and pull out Very Happy Actually Davey better not the amount of the participation fee was his idea.

But when you think about with a miniumum of 5.00 you could win a 4-500.00 dollar upholstery tool.

We could get the Hydro Kenitic tool first for you and Mil to test plus it's a little less expensive than the SS tool

I JUST NOW got home from work, and donating now............I'm not "Puss'n" out!

SO wow really,  we got the mods and me in on this...............I guess this forum needs A LOT more Mods!!!  laughing 

Or less cheap A$$ members!!  laughing laughing laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:17 pm

So I see a $10 "donation" gets you 2 raffle tix..........so does that mean the $25 donation gets you 5 tix, or just entry into loaner?? I just did 25 couple times, guess it takes some time to show up on the forum add/amount thing huh?
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:05 am

Yes the 25.00 entry fee get you 5 tickets to the raffle The balance i have to update manually it's not immediate so only do it once. I see you donated a total of 50.00 do you want me to return 25.00 or did you want to purchase a total of 10 tickets.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Thanks for buying tickets Ryan, Davey Mil, and Peter.

Who else want's to test drive this tool?

Pro Touch?

Floor Guy is out? I guess Terry doesn't either.

Joe (Carpet Daddy) You think your techs might clean more upholstery if they had the SS Upholster Pro?

If you don't want to test it out buy some raffle tickets. If you win you can keep it or sell it. Were talking about 4 -500 dollar value here fellas.

I will be making some calls tomorrow to see if I can get these tools below retail so that we can get this program of the ground sooner than later.
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Davey Cracker Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Mo wrote:Yes the 25.00 entry fee get you 5 tickets to the raffle The balance i have to update manually it's not immediate so only do it once. I see you donated a total of 50.00 do you want me to return 25.00 or did you want to purchase a total of 10 tickets.

That's correct, I wanted to 'donate' $50, but didn't see a way to manually select a dollar amount, so I did $25 twice.  wink 

BTW, HEY cheap A$$es, lets DO THIS!!!!

laughing dancing laughing
Davey Cracker
Davey Cracker
Expert & Trusted Member
Expert & Trusted Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Very Happy
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:32 pm

Mo wrote:Thanks for buying tickets Ryan, Davey Mil, and Peter.

Who else want's to test drive this tool?

Pro Touch?

Floor Guy is out? I guess Terry doesn't either.

Joe (Carpet Daddy) You think your techs might clean more upholstery if they had the SS Upholster Pro?

If you don't want to test it out buy some raffle tickets. If you win you can keep it or sell it. Were talking about 4 -500 dollar value here fellas.

I will be making some calls tomorrow to see if I can get these tools below retail so that we can get this program of the ground sooner than later.

I can call my rep at Jondon and ask her if she can sell them to you at the price I bought them last year ( $ 399 each out the door, no tax, and free shipping ) and I'll be buying some raffles tickets soon, I'm in Bed and too lazy to get up and grab my wallet Razz
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:37 pm

For those of you who are trying the tools out, if there are lots of hairs stuck in the chamber, please DO NOT pull the hairs out with pliers from the air relief window, you will damage the plastic pressure line in the chamber, don't ask me how I know, you need to take 4 screws out and open the chamber and pull those craps out of there.
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mo Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:07 pm

You got SS Upholstery Pro tool for $399.00? Yes find out DP. Thanks
Mo
Mo
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by dp1 Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:13 pm

Not everyone got that price, I asked her and she asked her boss and her boss approved it, I think it's because I spent a whole lot of $$ on chemicals with them, I'll see if they can still do it for the same price, if not I'll ask her what's the lowest price and let you know, so you want 4 units, right ?
dp1
dp1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next